Jury apply following evaluation criteria:
- originality of the approach – creativity and originality of the works, fresh approach to the themes addressed;
- technical execution – quality of implemention, technical competence;
- general potential in the international perspective – potential to stand out internationally, dealing with topics and themes that are ’ relevant in an international perspective, consistent artistic quality.
MEMBERS OF THE JURY 2016:
- Leslie Moody Castro (independent international curator, US/MX);
- Helena Demakova (Latvian Museum of Contemporary Art Foundation /Boris and Inara Teterev Foundation, Curator, LV),
- Kaspars Vanags (Latvian Museum of Contemporary Art Foundation/ABLV Charitable Foundation, Head of Arts Programmes, LV),
- Andris Vitolinš (Art Academy of Latvia, Head of the Department of Painting, LV),
- Juste Kostikovaite (Vilnius Academy of Arts, Curator for Nida Doctoral School, LT),
- Keiu Krikmann (Estonian Academy of Arts, Gallerist, EE),
- Andra Orn (NOAR, Member of the Board, EE).